Friday 28 October 2016

Science Expo 2016

This year we grade 6's had our Science Expo. We had to do a experiment with food or environmental science. My experiment was measuring the carbohydrates in different types of milk. I chose my experiment while searching the web. I chose my experiment because it sounded challenging and it was really hard. The part I found challenging was when I had to add drops of acid into milk (and it failed MANY times). I wanted to do it by myself because it's really hard to do it with a partner because if you need to cover something with them and you live far away from them it would be much easier to do it yourself. Basically nothing went right and only when the crystals formed in my cup it was the only time it worked. I was very happy with my poster because it was full with information and pictures and decorations. On the Science Expo day I was very confident and I hope I will soon get my mark back and I will have achieved more than I ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment